- On the coast
- The New Forest
- Beautiful drives and walks are about 30 minutes away and within 45 minutes can be seen the Beaulieu National Motor Museum, Buckler's Hard Maritime Museum and Exbury Gardens famous for its rhododendrons and azaleas.
- Hurst Castle - walk across the spit or take the ferry from New Haven
- Romsey (25 minutes)
- Portsmouth (20 minutes)
- Houses the famous ships - Nelson's Victory, the Mary Rose & Gunwharf Quays with its designer outlet shops, bars & restaurants and the Spinnaker Tower.
- Andover area (45 minutes)
- Has the Thruxton motor racing circuit and the Hawk Conservancy.
Southampton | Winchester | Hampshire